Hear the Alarm Bells Ringing!

Source
RRRRRRRRiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggg!!!!!!!!!! "I'm going to snooze!" Pop the snooze button. Nine minutes later I repeat the process. Nine minutes later I do it again. "I don't want to get out of this bed! I could use two more hours!"

Last Monday was particularly difficult for me to get up and go to work. It was the week before Christmas, and everyone except my school district was off. I had to look forward to four more days of teaching at school, and this morning in particular, it was cold. It was eleven degrees out. For a Texan, that means we have a good reason to stay in bed! Alas, when the planners of the calendar sized up the year, they didn't know how hard this Monday was going to be. Life can be like that. In fact, the walk we have with the Lord Jesus can be like that.

Source
Now is the time to wake up. There is an alarm ringing in the Spirit. I hear the Lord saying, "Wake up, and stop sleeping. Now is the time to pray and speak my word!" This morning I got out of bed at 7:21am and I attempted to remember my dreams. I couldn't. But Holy Spirit showed me the ringing alarm clock. So I asked Him about it and He told me that He is sounding His alarm because the enemy is trying to get people to check out and be lulled asleep spiritual during this Christmas celebration season. But Now I hear the Lord saying Luke 7:21. It says:

At that very time Jesus cured many who had diseases, sicknesses and evil spirits, and gave sight to many who were blind. So he replied to the messengers, “Go back and report to John what you have seen and heard: The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor. Blessed is anyone who does not stumble on account of me.”

God is ready to do miracles right now.

Spiritual Ice Freeze

The strategy I saw the enemy using was and attempt to stop the global changes for good that are happening by attempting to "freeze" the waters of the world. In other words, water in the liquid state is completely modifiable. It will take the shape of any container it is put in. Waves can pass through it, and the ocean current will push it all over the globe. However, if the enemy can freeze it, like the example of Superman's Fortress, then it has its own definite shape and is rigid. (Like the big failure of the U.S. under Obama to reject the U.N. Resolution regarding Israel.)

Source
Then I asked the Lord how was this freeze attempt being presented to the people? The Lord then showed me how the enemy is attempting to control the people through the media by medicating their pain. People are checking out because they want to be happy, and not be bothered by the trouble in this world. Who can blame anyone! I wish I could walk around on the Isle of Misfit toys and welcome all the unwanted toys to my frozen island paradise of bliss. I understand the desire to live here, where everything is simple and quantifiable. But the reality is God is doing something right now, and it involves the ringing bells! Hear the sound of God's ringing bell. When you hear the bell ring, Holy Spirit will begin to sing about the New thing that He is doing NOW! In fact go ring your bells at home and declare that the sound of God's angelic bell is bringing down the plans of hell!
The Angel in the Bell stops the plans of hell!

Just a side note: Here is a great song that describes what I'm talking about. Check it out, this is one of my favorite songs. It's called "Praises Rise".


My voice is the sound of a thousand bells
Hear me nations, *hear* Israel
My song is the water of the purest well
Hear me heaven, fear me hell
My dance carries thunder from the throne of Yah
Look at me, and know He is GOD!

Let our praises rise like a weapon in Your hand
Let our praises rise O God
Let our praises rise like a weapon in Your hand
Let our praises rise O God

My hands hold the cure for every disease
They're covered in blood and oil and leaves
My laughter and tears create things unseen
Atmosphere changes, God released
My worship is armed with spirit and truth
Sacred, accepted, pleasing to You

God of eternity, wonders and majesty
God of creation, ancient, alive in me
God of all nations, uncharted galaxies
God who is Spirit, alive in me

Thanks to OnFire for these lyrics

Thanks to Ramey Whalen for these lyrics

Comments

Willydee said…
This is the Kind of news I'm talking about, and why we need to keep praying.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/un-demands-end-israeli-settlements-us-abstains-193027638.html

Popular Posts